recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



Sauces, my love
Written on: Saturday, May 23, 2009
Time: 3:59 PM







































































Both of this pictures are superb cute!
It's like the theme "now you see me, now you don't!"







































































This is the portrait of our "Emo" photos! :)
There's Kesha and Vivi's ones too!
p/s: I have not edited theirs yet.



Went over to Elin's house to have our girls baking
day the other day! And,
we ended up cam-whoring instead. haha. It's a pity that
Hui Ping went back
home earlier to meet her mum if not, I bet all of us were be
super crazy
cam whoring with one another. :) It's always so nice to spend my day
with
my girlfriends(sauces). Despite our different races and our academic levels,
we still got along so well.

Introduction of my girlfriends:
Elin is a Chinese Peranakan!
Kesha is Eurasian!

Vivi
is a Chinese Indonesian!
Hui Ping is a Singapore Chinese!
Whereas for me,
I'm a Burmese!

I sure love Singapore for being a multi-racial country! :)


So, after spending quite some time over at Elin's house, Vivi and I decided
to drop by to Lot one to have some 'yummy yogurt' as we were craving for
it so much!!!! :) I fall in love with 'yummy yogurt' ever since Sarah first
introduced to me! ESPECI
ALLY, THE PEACH FLAVOUR! ahahaha. :)
I got insane over 'yummy yogurt' already! :)