recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



What's up?
Written on: Monday, June 29, 2009
Time: 6:36 PM








































School's pretty stressed out lately.. Assignments everyday....
My brother, Kieran is going to be a real man soon. He's going to NS on Tuesday, 7th July, 2009.
I wonder how's life gonna be without him? :( I be leading a hush life at home soon. :(
I don't think I would be able to send him off on that day as I will be having my
Chinese 'O' level oral. :(

Mentioning about major examinations, my F&N practical is up n
ext. Then,
followed by English oral.


I wish to master the basic of pastry so that I could make sweet treats and treat all my lovely friends! :)

P/s: I finally know how to make strawberry coated with white chocolate/cream!
The one that sold in Moss Burger and Sakae Sushi! :)

















Hahaha! I'm becoming professional each day huh?
Don't forget, I'm Tracy and I'm the owner of this blog!
Ha ha ha.