recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



Dancing on the stage is my dream.
Written on: Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Time: 10:04 AM




































Dance, Subaru!


"She lived to dance and danced to live"



I was inspired by the trailer that was shown on the televisions lately.
I will love to catch that movie but I don't have time for it. :( I needed
to complete my holidays assignments before I could enjoy my holidays.
What's devastating was to hear that this movie is going to end on Thursday,
11 June, 2009. That's like two days more!! :(

I will probably get a VCR/DVD of it when it releases!
P/S: I will be the first to buy
it then!!!



Anyway, to those who are born talented in dance, I salute you! :)
Because, I'm not one that is born talented in dance, I officially started
dancing when I was 13 years old. Well, at the time with so many better
dancers than me, I didn't have the chance to show my passion in
dancing. Feeling discouraged, I decided to leave dance and decided
to find my passion elsewhere. Deceiving my true feelings doesn't make
me happy nor allow me to survive. So, I decided to asked for my very last
chance of going back to dance. Asking for a second chance is just way
too difficult as I had to mark my teacher's criticism remarks before I
could actually go back to dance. This time round, I learned how to grow in
becoming a strong dancer, not allowing anyone to affect me from pursuing
my dreams.

And, this movie (Dance, Subaru!) reminds me of my dance life.

I have also decided to pursue my dreams after my studies.
I will like to start from the very basic technique of dancing - ballet.

I like every genres of dance not only Hip Hop, Jazz, Contemporary, Belly Dancing...
So, I have to make sure I know how to dance every genres of dance before I became
old! :)


If you have dreams, go ahead and pursue them!
Do be proud of your dreams! :)