recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



I almost give up
Written on: Saturday, June 27, 2009
Time: 12:34 PM

I'm alive again. My soul's alive once more.
To be frank, my soul's been dead for the past few days but my heart
never stopped beating.
It beats to fight, to keep me living and allowing
me to be brave to deal with those obstacles that I'm facing with.

Every night, when I'm about to sleep, that incident particularly shot me
right in my head. Tears flowing endlessly and I gasped to breath tightly..
Every breathing hurts so much..

Thinking back all the times back in last 3 years leaves me in nostalgia.
I wondered what could have gone wrong this time round?
Did I ever choose the wrong path again?

I'm absolutely alright now.
When school re-open, I'll be vivacious with my smile clinging on to my face once again.
That's my trademark, I'm sure everyone of you know. :)
Not trying to put a brave front because, I don't like to pretend.

There are so many things I wanna rant about in my blog.
I don't have the time to do it, probably someday when I'm free. :)