recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



Missing the one I thought you were
Written on: Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Time: 1:12 PM

For the first time, I will be back to your side again.
For the second time, I still belong to you wholeheartedly.
For the third time, I won't be back.

Life's like a game.
In game, you will have chances to retry the stage you failed.
Once all the chances are used up, "You lose the game"
Just like in life, when all chances are used up, you have nothing left.

Let's resign to fate.