recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



Mr.D, I'm totally head over heels for you.
Written on: Friday, June 5, 2009
Time: 9:13 PM








































Firstly, I apologise for not updating recently. As you see, I'm busy
(as usual or maybe everyday) with school stuffs. Majority gotta do with studies.
Guess I'm becoming a book worm each day. Ha ha ha. Anyway, I'm very satisfied
with my life now. My life seems perfect with a perfect Mr.D in my life! :)
Hey, Mr.D
I realized that when I'm with you, I smile more often, laugh more than 100 times
per day,
and my life becomes so much sweeter. Every now and then, I'm missing
you even when I'm writing this post!!! Oh Mr.D, you made me go wild and crazy
over you.


So Mr.D, will you be mine forever? =P