recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



Mr.D Mr.D Mr.D Mr.D Mr.D Mr.D
Written on: Thursday, June 11, 2009
Time: 10:04 PM

After a long day, I'm home.
It feels great to be home but I'm missing Mr.D so badly even though
I just met him. =P



went to watch 'The ghosts of girlfriends past' together with Joshua and Hui Ping. :)
That movie was totally awesome! I shall rate it 5 stars then! :) Although, that movie might be a
little pervert as sex is always mentioned but it sure
is meaningful, you will get what I mean when
you watch it! :) Ha ha ha. Oh and, don't be
deceived by the movie's name cause it ain't scary at
all. Its more likely to be hilarious!
Ha ha ha. C'mon, just catch it! Spending money on this movie
is worth it! :)


I guess I have to find some time to go shopping! I just realized that I have many many many
things to buy! :( Like, a thicker blanky and bed sheets for Mr.D! Shall get my shopping list
done soon! I probably find my momma to accompany me to shop some other day because
she's the best and she knows me best! :)


Oh and Vivi's back from Indonesian! Can't wait to hug her and see her new hairstyle!
I strongly believed that she looks great with her new hairstyle now! :)
One last thing, I can't wait to have movie marathon with my girlfriends.