recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



The old times
Written on: Thursday, June 18, 2009
Time: 11:04 AM











































































































Sometimes, I wish I could return to the past..


I miss the times I had so much fun with my chaotic friends.
I miss the times I was treated and groomed like a princess.

I miss loitering after school with Hui Ping.
I miss leding a luxury life together with Hui Ping.
I miss loitering around west mall area with Shu Jing.
I miss going to expensive restaurants together along with Hui Ping, Shan Xian, Soon Heng, Herman, Byran.. :(
I miss going to the community centre to play basketball with my brother and their friends.


I miss having to celebrate my 13th birthday at Sakae Sushi with my brother and their friends.
I miss having to celebrate my 14th birthday at the nearby playground with Hui Ping.
I miss having to celebrate my 15th year old birthday at home with my family and relatives.


In fact, I miss all the days back in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
I miss all my friends, my seniors, my teachers.. :(
I wish I could return to the past.. somehow..
Though I knew its impossible because this is reality..


I ain't emo, I just miss the old times.
I'm perfectly fine. :)