recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



A rocking chair
Written on: Saturday, June 20, 2009
Time: 7:59 AM


I'm feeling lethargic right now.
Probably because I don't have enough sleep today.

I tossed and turned in my bed yesterday night.
After sometime, I managed to get at least 2 hours of sleep and,
woke up in the midst of the night. :(

My symptoms from not getting enough sleep leads me to be high and then,
360 degree mood swings. Please be beware of me. :)

I'm desperate to have a rocking chair right now.. filled with a comfy blanky and a pillow..
Hmm, also with Mr.D touching my hair softy, patting my head,singing me lulling songs
and then putting me to sleep. :) I still acts like a baby, yeah only in front of
Mr.D. :)


I guess I couldn't hold on for too long as my battery's running out.
Ok! I'm off to have my snooze!
Good morning and also, good night everyone! :)


p/s: Probably be replying the tags in a later time.