recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



A surprise from "Santa" again.
Written on: Friday, June 19, 2009
Time: 11:28 AM

It isn't Christmas yet so you might be wondering why did I mentioned Santa Claus?

It all started out like this:

I was in my home for the whole day yesterday. Studying, studying and studying..
Just when I was about to take a shower, I took a glimpse at my hand phone
to see whether there's any message. Never will I expect to receive 9 miss calls
from Mr.D! A lot of thoughts went through my mind at that moment, like, "Why did
he call me for many times?" "Did something happen to him?" "Did he need my help?"

Somehow, I knew he was up to something. I quickly send him a message and he
replied. So, he left something outside my house. I was in my bath robe so I decided
to asked my momma to get that "something" for me. Guess what? He got me my
favorite Yami Yogurt (peach flavour with peanuts topping)!! I felt like the happiest girl
in the world. Though, this might be a small little thing but to me, it seemed like the
biggest thing ever. I can't believe he traveled all the way to Lot 1 just to get me that.
Amazingly, he traveled on his own. Mr.D hates to be alone but for the sake of me,
he traveled alone.

From the past till now,
Mr.D always been giving me a lot of surprises. :)

When I wanted cotton candy, it appear in front of me!
When I wanted Strawberry cake and Strawberry Smoothie from Orange Julius, it came true!
When I wanted Duk Bok Ki (Korean rice cake) from Bugis, the next day, it appear outside my house.

When I wanted the collection of Hello Kitty series(toys), he bought it for me.
When I wanted a bento, he made it the next day and passed it to me.

Mr.D is not only like a Santa Claus but also my favorite magician. :)


Thanks a million times, Mr.D. :)
You're the greatest!