recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



I'm controlling
Written on: Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Time: 9:20 PM

I'm seizing my chance to blog now. (I'm supposed to be studying in fact)

Lately, I'm always wanting for every 30th to come quickly.
As for now, I'm waiting patiently for June 30th, 2009 to arrive!
Because, its a special day to me. :)


































Anyway, if anyone of you knows where to buy DDR Dance Pad (the picture shown above),

please let me know! Because, I'm dying to get one soon. My momma forbids me to go out
lately, so I need something to kill the bored times. :( With that, I can also practice my skills.
It's like killing two birds with a stone. Then, when I get better in it, I can showoff my skills at
the
nearest arcade! Ha ha ha.