recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



Especially for you.
Written on: Saturday, July 25, 2009
Time: 1:52 PM




































When I'm with you, I have different kind of emoticons. :)


Even though, don don doesn't like seeing girls cry but I'm sure when I cries,
he'll be there. :)

He has a charming heart that mesmerized me. :)
A heart that is unique, a heart that is rare to find.

He's like a precious gift that god had given me. :)
This gift, I will cherish it forever.

This gift, I will love it forever.
This gift, I will take care of it forever.
This gift, I will protect it forever.


Every little things he does always make me happy.

No one in this world could match up to him.

No one in this world could give me the happiness I want.
No one but Donovan.


Don, everything you had done for me is greatly appreciated.

I'm blessed to have you in my life.

Lastly, I love you. :)