recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



HAPPY HAPPY DAY!
Written on: Thursday, July 30, 2009
Time: 11:52 PM

In learning to love you, I discovered I've never loved before.
I've spent much of my life searching for the fulfillment of the concept of love.
What love meant.. What is love..

I confused love when I encountered my first break up.
And when those feelings from him fade away, when the relationship died,
I wondered why I felt so empty. So hurting. So heart breaking.
You changed that, as you've changed so much else.
You taught me how to love.

It's you, Donovan. :)


I always believe in fairy tale,
and now you are apart in my fairy tale - my prince charming. :)

Happy teh-ri Month, baby. :)