recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



Hidden in the dark
Written on: Saturday, July 18, 2009
Time: 9:57 PM




























Hello french fries, the above picture is especially for you. :) I love you a lot, ok!

I have to spend a caliginous night tonight. I pray hard that its only for tonight. :(
Just tonight..
Upon hearing the news, my heart got pierced right through.
Just like a
hole in a pierced ear lobe




































But ya know, brother
papa, momma, me me, ningning will always love you.


we will always try to understand you. :(
Please get well soon..