recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



Old sickness acting up again
Written on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Time: 10:25 PM




































I love my pajamas very very much. :) Pajamas are so comfy. :)

Mr.Melvin, if you are reading my blog, I apologise for scaring you with
my scary picture. :P

I learned a total of 9 vocabulary words today. :) My brain's storage still have
some space left enough to absorb in these words. heehee, prelims are starting
this week. I have been a good girl lately, studying and studying. Any reward for me,
any one? I want subway cookies as my reward. :)

I was feeling listless today due to the weather and of course, for some other reasons...
I still pulled my day off with my trade mark smile. :) Not much people was able to
tell that I was actually feeling down... I could be an actress, huh? :P

I'm fine now!
This month, my mood had been swinging from left to right, and then, from right to left.
Weird, what's happening to Tracy?

cure me, Doctor don.