recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



Opps, the history repeat itself again.
Written on: Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Time: 9:45 PM

I wore a mask.

She describe me as the one with the extreme emotional.
The one who can be super gloomy and super sunshine at times.

Sometimes, I wonder who am I actually?
Who am I in the first place?

I wish to turn in early tonight.
I'm exhausted.. but I can't cause I have to study.. :(

The hardest thing all I ever had to do was not to let you discover the tears on my face.. :(
It hurts when I tried to hide my tears away from you..
It hurts when I pretend to be happy in front of you.
it hurts that badly..


Don, it hurts way beyond when you don't know what had happened to me lately. :(