recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



School's my second home
Written on: Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Time: 9:00 AM




































Lady luck's gradually fading away from me.
Misfortune descend upon me.

I had to gave my oral a miss and decided to postpone it to Friday.
Now, I finally understood how Hui Ping felt when she missed the SYF competition during April.
Feelings are indescribable but I'm sure I'm feeling ghastly now. :(

I'm on MC for two days, (Monday and Tuesday).
I got two words to describe it,
it sucks.

Everyone's having fun in school yet, I'm home playing Y8 games to kill my times.
Everyone's studying in school yet, I'm resting at home or even lying down on the bed.

Can you feel how terrible it can be?


I used to hate school because I felt school life is way too boring.
Now, I don't feel the same anymore.

School starting to be very meaningful now..
Because, I have don don and my lovable friends with me.
They are there to make my school life more vivacious.

I miss them so much.. :(
I miss sitting at my desk.. :(
I miss annoying Hui Ping. :(
I miss glancing at don don secretly cause it makes me happy.. :(
I miss crapping about some pervert jokes with my girlfriends.. :(
I miss listening Mrs Toh's nagging.. :(


Once and for all, I miss school.