recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



You were the reason why I shine
Written on: Thursday, July 9, 2009
Time: 8:02 PM








































Hui Ping and me. :)
I got this picture uploaded at last. :)

When I was unnoticeable, you saw me and gave me the spotlight to shine. :)

That picture was taken when we went to UCC hall to watch a dance concert. We were the center of attention as we were dressed in 'formal'. Ha ha ha..

So reminiscing... :) We even had our black facial mask session before preparing for the concert.
Envy? :P That's what best friends always do! :)


Ok, in no other words, I really love her a lot a lot a lot.


Ha ha ha..

Yesterday was my Food & Nutrition execution. Everyone praised me for the great work that
I had produced. All my dishes turned out to be really beautiful. I felt like a real chef.. Well,
I still have a lot more to learn. I'll try to upload the pictures asap! Because, the photos are with
my teacher. :O Don't drool if you have the chance to view the photos! :P

p/s: I'm good in making desserts more than anything else!! :)
If you need help in desserts, tell me! :)



Shall end here! Time to revise and shall wait for don don's call.