recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



Funny people make my day
Written on: Thursday, August 6, 2009
Time: 10:58 PM








































Hello every one! Sorry for the lack of posts. :)
I was so busy with my studies till I did not leave any finger prints
on my keyboard for this whole week! My hands are rusty and stiff now.
I'm typing this post very slowly...

Oh, I had a mini surprise this morning. :)
Guess who? It was Ivan!

He left a letter outside my house.
That letter motivated me a lot. :)

Ivan, thanks for the letter. It was well written. :)
I gave in all my best for my f&n paper today.
Don't ya worry! Tracy's giving her best in everything.


I had a great day together with my mum, Don and Jia Ji.

We had a scrumptious dinner together. We had spicy Thailand food together.
It was cute seeing Don and Jia Ji trying superb hard to finish the spicy Tom Yam Soup.
Their lips got burnt, I supposed. So hilarious. :) Don don, don't try to challenge me,
because you will lose. :P

Shit, I felt regretted for not purchasing the FOX hood. :(
FOX hood, sorry for not purchasing you cause if I do, I will be
more tempted in buying branded stuffs. :( I need to control myself.
Don't hate me.


That's all for today.
Shall blog again soon!
Stay tune. :)