recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



So much.
Written on: Sunday, August 16, 2009
Time: 7:10 PM

Hello people, lately I have fallen in love with something new..
I love donuts to the core!!!!!!! : )























































I've so much things to b
log about.
I wanna blog about my last day out with my lovely friends.
I wanna blog about how I seize the chance to go and see Don Don.
I wanna blog about how much I love Don Don!!
I wanna blog about the meaning of first impression.

I wanna blog about so so so so many things.

I need pictures first!!!!!!!!!
I have to ask my brother or my dad to help me to upload them!!
humph. I just can't wait for the pictures to be uploaded!


I never missed home till today.
It had been more than 10 years since my last visit to there.
I wanna fly back home soon!
I wanna see all my relatives and cousins.

I wanna lead my luxury life again!
I wanna shop all day!
I wanna hire a security guard! :P
I wanna buy many many many cute puppies!
I wanna visit those
run down schools and teach the kids English or Mandarin. :)
I wanna play
catching with the poor little kids.
I wanna do a charity for the needy.
I wanna buy lots,lots and lots of candies and chocolates back home. To give all of
them away to the cute little children. : )


Even so,
when can I go home? :(
Maybe, in a year or perhaps, two.
:(

Then, I will take Don Don along with me.

Happy ending? Ha ha ha.