recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



Durian Day (A_A)
Written on: Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Time: 8:46 PM

This is exactly true, "People you know became people you knew"
I guess, this is part and parcel of life.

What left behind us is just the history.
Do I sound miserable? Probably because, there are many things running through my mind right now..

Let's talk about my day today.
It was awesome! Sadly, it only happen once in a while.

We once drifted apart, but our hearts never lea
ve one another.
My comedic clique is re-united again. :) Imperfections and perfections
of ours got us together, so closely till we are like an unbreakable tread.

Have you ever w
ent to the nearest mall with your close friends to eat durians?
I had. I did. :)





























We sat in circle, chit-chatted while enjoying the durians.
It seemed like all of us were meant to be good friends from the previous life. =P

p/s: THE DURIANS TASTED HEAVENLY! BECAUSE, IT COST US 10 BUCKS FOR 3 PACKETS!! CHEAP YET DELICIOUS. HA HA.

JRTHJ,
You guys won't become the persons I knew, but the persons I want to remember for life.
Thanks for everything and lastly, I love you all so much. *winks*