recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



I hope,I wish, I pray
Written on: Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Time: 7:16 PM

Actually, I've so much things to blog about.
I'm just too lazy to update.

Pardon me for being a lazy blogger.
Bear with me for two more weeks and I will be updating often..

So many thoughts on my mind, I wish I can share.

Having a bad headache right now.. I guess I slept too much.
The pain is killing me. :(

My little god brother said this to me a few minutes ago,
He says:
" ):
STAY PLS
Caz i really need you"

He told me to stay on for Secondary five and I told him
I wish I could, it all depend on my results.

I've also decided if I couldn't make it to secondary five,
I might be studying overboard or perhaps, to a private school. :)

If I will to leave,
will you miss me baby boy?

Will you forget me baby boy?


Here I am pondering what will become of me when I receive my results.
Will it be what I expected? Will it be what I did not expected?