recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



The best way to his world
Written on: Friday, September 4, 2009
Time: 2:57 PM

One benefit of owning a blogger:
Your own thoughts would be understood by your loved ones.
(If you're the kind who don't mind writing down all your feelings and thoughts in your blog)

There's one last chance for me to enter his world
and it is through blogger..

He's someone snobbish. Because of his character, we merely have a
chance to understand his inner world. He barely has any one to rely on
too. He moved a step back when any one tried to be closer to him.

I doubt his pasts influenced and changed the one he used to be.
He started off with a white lie and then, it became a real lie.
He's addicted in lying...

If only, he could stop lying now.

I read his blog recently and I realized that I have not been playing
my part to explore his world. After my major examinations, I will
be giving all my attention to my loved ones.
I hope it's not too late by then.