recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



Donovan : )
Written on: Saturday, September 5, 2009
Time: 12:43 AM

Sorry for the little stubborn tiffs we had.
Despite that, I still love you as much.

My heart just wants to say sorry to your heart, baby.
It has been very mean of me to say those harsh words,
but now when I think of that moment, all I want to do is
to apologize you with my heart.

Will you forgive me, cutie? : )
If not, I will deliver your favorite Hokkien Mee from Yew Tee
to your door step everyday ahh...