recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This blog is officially created on 17th April 2009. The reasons why I continued to blog is because of all of my friend's encouragements and supports. They were the one keep me going on. So, I will keep this blog alive.

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery



cause' its hurting way beyond
Written on: Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Time: 8:16 AM

Sometimes, I wonder..
am I prone to diseases?
Why am I falling sick so easily?

Is it because I have yet to take my immune injection? :(

I studied so hard for this paper yet I was unlucky to have
fallen sick.

"There's a possibility of re-taking this paper next year"

Upon hearing this, I wonder how the heck would I promote
to secondary 5 without sitting for an English paper.


Currently, I'm feeling lost.
What should I do now?

I can't afford to lose this opportunity of not going up to secondary 5.
I just can't.


Save me from the pain, some one.